ShilpShetty And RajKundra going to Bahamas for HoneyMoon


Shilpa Shetty is now Mrs.Shilpa SHetty Kindra, and she is glad that marriage happens only once in a lifetime. She says, "Thank God, I plan to get married only once! This has been the most exhausting week of my life. And also the happiest. I've waited so long for my wedding. Outwardly, the only thing that's different is the coodas, and the way I'm dressed. Inside me, everything feels the same. I've known Raj for so long that it feels no different otherwise."
Talking about the reception Shilpa says, "I have a severe jaw ache from all the smiling at the reception. Now i know why my colleagues avoid wedding receptions! it really does get impossible to manage the entire crowd at the wedding too, there were people climbing trees and walls to take photographs. But it was a far more intimate, private and controlled affair thanthe reception. Shamita kept saying that she felt she was part of a Punjabi wedding sequence from a movie! The wedding was very traditional and simple. I felt i was going through a dream. My marriage was exactly the way i had imagined it.
Shilpa moves on to the topic of honeymoon and says, "We're going to the Bahamas for our haneymoon. Then after we return, Raj is taking our entire family, all the Shettys and the Kundras, on a Mediterranean cruise for Christmas. He thought everyone needed a break." And Shilpa is eager to beome a mother, she says, "Oh yes! I certainly want to be a mother. I can't wait to start our family."
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE WITH RAJ, SHILPA

No comments:

Post a Comment