Who is Shamita's Dream Man?


Bollywood Actress Shamita Shetty, who has voluntarily opted out of TV reality show 'Bigg Boss', is absolutely elated about her elder sister and Bollywood Actress Shilpa Shetty married Raj Kundra on Nov 22 of last year and says to the media she also wants a 'perfect man' like her brother-in-law to-be. The 29-year-old bollywood actress was one of the participant in the third season of TV channel Colors' reality show 'Bigg Boss' and came to know of Shilpa's engagement only a 15 days back. This special episode featuring Shamita Shetty will be aired Saturday. Shamita said: 'It feels fantastic to be out. I am just so excited about Shilpa's wedding. Oh my god! She got married. I want to go home, cry, hug and chat with her. She has sent me a picture of her engagement ring on my Blackberry but it's very hazy. So can't wait to see that.
Shamitha says her respect for Shilpa, who won 'Celebrity Big Brother', the international version of the show in 2007 after facing racist remarks, has risen by leaps and bounds after her stint in 'Bigg Boss'. 'I have begun to respect Shilpa so much more. I haven't even faced 50 percent of what she must have faced. She was in a different country, with people from different cultures- it must have been hugely different. I can't even imagine how she went through all that,' she said. She is also happy about getting three 'really good friends' in the form of Tanaaz Currim, Bakhtiyaar Irani and Aditi-Govitrikar. But when asked to name the most conniving contestant, she said diplomatically: 'I won't take any names and i don't want to be judgemental.' As for her own stay in the 'Bigg Boss' house, Shamita said: 'It feels great and fantastic that i wasn't asked to leave. But i felt sad that i had to leave the house. My stay was pretty okay- but i didn't have an option. I had to leave for Shilpa's wedding.' 'Bigg Boss' has 13 celebrities locked up inside a secluded house for 84 days and kept under constant camera surveillance without any contact with the outside world.

No comments:

Post a Comment